Wednesday 28 April 2010

Maria : CM Punk Broke My Heart


SEXY ex-WWE Diva Maria Kanellis has revealed her pain at splitting from Smackdown star CM Punk.
Maria said the break-up was so bad, her pain inspired new album Seven Sins.
She told the Angry Marks website: "The ugliest breakup I've ever had was with CM Punk.
"It sucked. I had to see him every day, I had to see how our lives were changing around each other."I was so in love with him and I still think there'll always be a part of me that does love him. I thought he was my soulmate, he thought otherwise."It's weird because I accidentally went to the same restaurant that I went to with him today."I went to this Greek restaurant, he took me there, but I didn't have a clue where it was."When I was lost I accidentally drove there, parked, went inside, and looked up and went 'wait a minute, is this the same restaurant?' And it was.
"I ate at the same exact Greek restaurant, and I'm lost again. I have no idea where I am. It's weird."He's like the background music in my life sometimes. It's very strange how he leads me into different things."The entire album started by the inspiration of being broken up with."

No comments:

Post a Comment