Friday 11 June 2010

Eric Bischoff Talks About His TNA Status


Monday Night Mayhem radio with Eric Bischoff
Hosts: Big Mosh, Blade, Todd Vincent
Recap by Paterson from New Jersey
Available at  MondayNightMayhem.com.

Eric's recent cryptic Facebook posts and his current TNA status: "Things are fine; things are no different from the last time we spoke on this show. As far as my page being cryptic, I've been on my Facebook page for a long time, and I was suggesting to fans that as much as I like to have an open forum and have people comment and have constant communication, there's just a couple of things I don't want to see on my Facebook page.

"I don't want to see profanity and just stupid crap. One of the problems I have had with the Internet Wrestling Community is brain dead commentary and the same kind of redundant comments and statements over and over again, and when I started on the site, I really wanted to raise the bar and have conversations and even be critical without being abusive. It just got to the point where I didn't want to spend anymore time editing my page, so I made a statement a couple of times and just got sick of it and said enough was enough and I pulled the wall posting."

No comments:

Post a Comment