Monday 26 July 2010

Dolph Ziggler: " I want to be the best "

WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler has vowed to become Better than legends Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair in the ring.The former Spirit Squad member, real name Nick Nemeth, has had a few false starts in the WWE.But, still only 29, he has now promised to keep raising his game until he's the best in the world.Ziggler told the Ottawa Sun's Tim Baines:

  • "I don't want it to be just a pipedream, I want to be the best.
  • "It's something that drives me.
  • "I don't want there to be a debate about who's the best, whether it's Ric Flair or Shawn Michaels or me. I want to make sure they talk about Dolph Ziggler being the best wrestler ever."
  • He added: "When I was told about the Spirit Squad I was caught a little off guard, almost heartbroken.
  • "I had trained to be a bad-ass fighter and then they wanted me to be a cheerleader?
  • "But it gave us the experience, to be in the ring with the best wrestlers.
  • "When that was done, it was me going, 'OK, now I've had some time, give me something more along the lines of me being myself'.
  • "This character is mostly me. It's actually me with the volume turned down a bit."

Read more:http://www.thesun.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment