Monday 26 July 2010

Former ECW Star Turns Down TNA Hardcore Justice Invite

Former ECW, WWE and WCW star Lance Storm posted the following over at StormWrestling.com concerning the invite he received to be a part of TNA's Hardcore Justice event:

"I think it was big of them [TNA] to extend me the offer, considering my general opinion of the TNA product, and want to I thank them for that, but I will not be taking part."

"I feel it would be hypocritical of me to work the show, considering my out outspoken views of the TNA product. I have a great deal of respect for the boys who will be working the show as well as the great workers on the TNA roster, but I have no desire to be a part of the TNA creative process. As for ECW, One Night Stand in 2005 was my farewell and am content in letting sleeping dogs lie."

No comments:

Post a Comment