Tuesday 12 October 2010

WWE Star Chris Jericho: 'I Will Never Wrestle Anywhere Other Than WWE'

  • SunSport has a new interview online with WWE Star Chris Jericho. Below are the highlights:

"I have a certain understanding with Vince. Sometimes he gets mad at me, sometimes I get mad at him."

"But the bottom line is I love wrestling and I love the WWE. I will NEVER wrestle anywhere other than the WWE. That's a given and everyone knows it."

"I'm a creative person and, just like the boss, I'm going to do things that creatively stimulate me. Vince is surrounded by a lot of yes men and I think he is very refreshed by the fact that I'm not a yes man."

"So my status right now is that I've got a big Fozzy tour coming up for the next three weeks in the UK, that's what I'm looking forward to right now, and what happens after that is what happens after that."

"I could tell you everything that is going on in black and white, but that wouldn't be as fun. You'll have to wait and see how things play out."

"I got kicked in the head in WWE and now I'm coming to the UK to rock my socks off."

No comments:

Post a Comment