Tuesday 26 October 2010

WWE Star The Miz: "I Hate All My Promos"


The Appleton Post Crescent out of Wisconsin has a new article online promoting Sunday's WWE Bragging Rights pay-per-view that features quotes from WWE Star  The Miz. Below are the highlights:

Whether people in 2010 view him as a WWE superstar and not a wannabe wrestler from "The Real World": Actually I think I built a reputation that I will work to basically become a main eventer, to be that top talent in the WWE and I think the fans are starting - just starting - to realize that and they're starting to respect that. I don't think they look at me as the reality guy anymore. I think I've changed their minds, more or less, and I think I've done quite a good job at it, actually. รข€˜Cause two years ago, they just looked at me as some reality wannabe WWE superstar and now they're looking at me as someone that's a threat, someone that's gonna be here for a while, someone that will be the poster child of the WWE someday and the future of WWE.

The best promo he's done in WWE: It's funny; people always say, "You were really good at promos." I wasn't always good at promos. I think "The Real World" and basically doing all the motivational speeches that I've done to colleges before I was in the WWE really helped me get comfortable with a crowd. And now it's just like second nature. As far as my promo, which I think is the best one I've ever cut, I hate all my promos. They all suck to be honest with you, That's just me. I'm a perfectionist, though, and if the promo isn't perfect and how I wanted it to go, then it literally isn't good enough for me. ... I always want them to be better no matter what.

When he's cashing in the Money in the Bank contract: I like to have the element of surprise. I might do it Oct. 24th at "Bragging Rights" when I lead my Team Raw to victory and maybe become WWE champion. But who knows? It could be at "Bragging Rights," could be in Green Bay, could be at any time. I have no idea when it's going to happen; it just has to happen when Randy Orton is half dead.
Source: www.postcrescent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment