Monday 27 September 2010

Jack Swagger: " WWE Was The Best Opportunity"

The Norman Transcript has a new article online featuring quotes from Jack Swagger. It's not very well written (I noticed multiple spelling errors) but below are some notable quotes:

"In the end it came down the opportunity... When I got done with college I was interviewing for all types of jobs. It was back in 2006, when the economy was starting to wind down, but still kind of kicking it. So I had some good opportunities out there. But after sitting down and talking with the WWE, I really felt like, as a business man, as a young professional, it was the best opportunity. With income, travel and the opportunity someday to branch off and be your own boss. I looked at all those factors. The fact that I get to keep on wrestling is a cherry on top. It's a great bonus."

"With anything you try to make the best choices with the best information you have... Of course there is some risk. We really don't do pro wrestling anymore. We're sports entertainment. It's more of a TV show now. So there is some risk that you won't make it. It's a career where some people make it, some people don't. I had a college degree to fall back on, so I never felt very scared about what I'm going to do if this doesn't work out. I had a great degree from the university, and I felt I could go back to that and use it. Hopefully we wont have to get to that."
Source: normantranscript.com

Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment