Thursday 16 September 2010

WWE Star Ted DiBiase: " How I Turned My Life Around "

The Lloydminster Meridian Booster has an article online featuring quotes from "The Million Dollar Man" WWE Star Ted DiBiase as he is set to speak at the Mayor's Prayer Breakfast in Lloydminster this Saturday.

"I am a former wrestler, now full-time evangelist, ordained minister, so it's (the prayer breakfast) right up my alley," WWE Star DiBiase told the publication. "Because it's my first time here, I'm going to share my story with the folks. I hope always, even though it's not a church service, per se, through what they hear, some lives might be touched and some hearts might be changed."
 
 
He went on to talk about his battles with adultery, alcohol and more at the peak of his WWE career. You can read the full article at this link.

Richard Reacts: Would it be a bad idea for DiBiase to address the WWE locker room? In a day where so many are dying because of personal demons, his story is refreshing. Stories like this are much better than hearing how someone has hit rock bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment