Thursday 16 September 2010

WWE Star Chris Jericho's WWE Contract Status

We've received numerous emails asking about the contract status of  WWE Star Chris Jericho following last night's edition of WWE Raw. I've asked around and Jericho isn't talking to anyone. Even people in the WWE office are unaware of his decision. It's a known fact that Jericho's contract is up this month but he has been mum whether or not he will re-sign.


I can only reiterate what I've previously reported from friends of Jericho who have told me he still wants to wrestle but does not want to eliminate future opportunities when he decides to retire. The last I heard he was looking for a more flexible contract with less dates which is something WWE Manager Vince McMahon is known for not liking.

Jericho is represented by an agent by the name of Barry Bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment